Thursday, January 1, 2009

au revoir 2008, salut 2009!

Well it is gone, and it went by fast. 2008. What a great year. Here are just a few memories of 2008 {good and bad, but mostly good}:

*I made some sweet new friends
*I lost some others
*I stood up for myself even when it was hard
*My family and I said goodbye to our first little missionary!
*I tried to figure out my life
*I pulled my first all-nighter {or first couple}
*We had some awesome adventures
*I finished my freshman year off with a bang and tears
*I hung out with my fam all summer
*I was really lazy all summer, but I don't regret it
*I had a fantastic time in coeur d'alene with the best people in the world
*I drove to Provo by myself for the first time
*I started my sophomore year. crazy.
*I avoided the assassins around every corner, but eventually shady Ian got me {in exchange for cookies ;) }
*We eventually adjusted and found a place in our ward
*I made some more new friends
*I tried to figure out my life some more and was a bit more successful
*I anxiously awaited Thanksgiving and Christmas
*I took finals and peaced out {but not before I partied with kaylie ;) }
*I had another smashingly fantastic Christmas with the fam!

Thank you 2008 for being so great {that rhymed}!
I can't wait to see what 2009 will bring.

{now in search of new adventures for 2009!}

3 comments:

Claire said...

It made me really happy to find that I was present for many of those memories.
I can't wait to make more in 2009.
I love you. See you in two days.

Aaah!

Anonymous said...

happy new year, love.
just wanted to let you know, your blog is one of my favorites, even though i hardly ever leave comments.
that is all.

kaylie jean. said...

you've got that right.

we partied like it was '09 and 08'

baby baby.

i just adore you.
and i miss you. already.