Monday, October 6, 2008

dandelion wishes . . .


















I wish I had something cool to blog about like all my friends do.
I wish I could be more philosophical and articulate.
I wish I wasn't so timid when I first meet people.
I wish I could stand up for myself more often.
I wish I knew my major.
I wish I didn't have to take midterms.
I wish I was a better test taker.
I wish I didn't get so distracted while doing my homework and studying.
I wish I was fluent in french already.
I wish I wasn't so scared of making mistakes.
(I hope my oral exam goes well tomorrow.)
I wish that dream of mine could become a reality . . .
I wish I could come home to a real dinner every night.
I wish the good foods that I like to eat weren't so expensive, like fish for instance.
I wish I could talk with my sister (on the mish) for at least an hour, just to talk.
I wish it was thanksgiving already so I could be with the fam.
I wish I could give charlie a little cuddle.
I wish BYU had longer vacations and that they were more frequent.
I wish Colorado wasn't an 8 hour drive away.
I wish I could read the future, most especially mine.
I wish I had more time to read the books that I like.
I wish I could relive one day from my childhood.
I wish I could have a wishbone marathon. You know, the "little dog with a big imagination!"
I wish I could travel.
I wish change didn't happen so frequently.

I wish wishes came true.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Kendra, we are on the same wavelength with so many things! Thank you for posting this. I'm sure it helped you to write it all down, but it made me sit up a little straighter as I realized we all feel inadequate at times.
P.S. You are one of the most philosophical and articulate people I have ever met. Take this blog post for example. Love you.