Monday, September 14, 2009

activate

It's happening again.

I feel an ache coming on to run and jump and "commune" with nature.
I'm ready to throw responsibility out the window, forget all my cares and just . . . BE.

Lots of changes have come. I knew it would happen.
It is good.

"do not ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. and then go and do that. because what the world needs is people who have come alive." ~ howard thurman




{quote and pic via the barstool romantic}

3 comments:

Breanna Stutz said...

Kendra! You really are an explorer of the world. You take in your surroundings. It's great. You're great. Thanks for embracing the change. I LOVE YOU! gosh.

Anonymous said...

Travis and I bought that book a few months ago.
It just makes me feel inspired.
As do you.

brooke said...

OH MAN I LOVE DIS POST.
I wanna explore witchuu.