
I'm trying to find joy in the little things
and here they are:
1. walking on campus by myself really early or really late {both of which have been happening quite often}. It's the perfect time to de-clutter and de-stress my mind.
2. skeleton leaf. i picked up one the other day!
3. new opportunities {I'm learning to love & embrace them}.
4. making time for myself to read or take pics desipte being super busy.
5. making dinner, not just grabing some crackers and string cheese on-the-go.
6. realizing that my worst days are really the best days! {if you want to know why, just ask me!}
7. looking for things that make me happy!
love
**********
2 comments:
Kendra,
I love these things. Especially number 3,5,7. Being happy are just that the little things.
Keep me posted on the Trooper
Love, Dad
Jim, my friend in the real estate business, always has such great comments. What a good guy.
I smiled at the realization that I've been on campus with you on at least one of those late nights. Peace.
And I think I know what you mean about making your worst days your best days... :)
LOVE.
Post a Comment