Thursday, September 17, 2009

penelope and mullets

I don't live with them anymore, but it's things like this that I get to look forward to every time I visit!

I'm quite lucky. ;)






Also can I just say how much I love BYU?! I've been feeling a lot of pride for my school lately. I'm really blessed to be attending such an amazing university with some pretty fantastic people.


Also I have a little present for you!
I love sharing little lovelies!
this . . .
is a sweet video I ran across this summer and meant to post ages ago.

One more thing, I am jamming to the sounds of N'SYNC right now.
I highly recommend that you do the same ;)

{I need to learn how to blog on one subject really well rather that a bunch of random things. I need to revamp this blog and make it more interesting, but alas other things have taken precedence at the moment.}

4 comments:

Katie said...

I approve of the stache and the mullet... but the nose... why why why?

Becky Pitcher said...

I love it.
Whenever I go over, I don't get such treats!
How disappointing.

Jim Urban said...

BYU is awesome! Even though they did loose their football game yesterday.

Claire said...

Kenj, I love your blog posts! I wouldn't read it if it was some political argument or literary analysis. I do enough of that in my homework.
Yes, your blog posts are just refreshing for my brain. They are so Kendra and that's what I love most.

So don't change it one bit :)