¡uɐɯ ʞɔɐls ǝɯos ǝɯ ʇnɔ ˙pǝɹıdsuı uǝǝq ʇ,uǝʌɐɥ ı ˙ʎlǝʇɐl sǝʇɐpdn ɟo ʞɔɐl ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ʎɹɹos ˙ɐl ɐl ɐl ɥɐlq ɥɐlq. I've been super busy lately. blech.
I feel like there is something in my life that is coming soon. I don't know what it is, but change is inevitable. I've been feeling like this semester will be different for me in some way. I know that I am a different person now and I think Heavenly Father is preparing me for things to come. I know that the person I am today is definitely more open to whatever may come compared to the person that I was last year. At the moment my life is so open to countless opportunities and ready for exciting new adventures! So for now: Come what may and love it. {I love and miss this man. He was one of my fav's}
"could it be? yes, it could. something's coming, something good, if I can wait! something's coming, i don't know what it is, but it is gonna be great!"
{something's coming~west side story}
p.s. brooke, i want a photo shoot. but for now i have tons of homework to do.
pic via "b.e."
2 comments:
thanks for posting. :) i love love love you, and i know you will do amazing things. :)
i feel the EXACT SAME WAY. it's eerie, isn't it?
and YES times five on the photo shoot.
Post a Comment