All I want for Christmas is to be with the fam, holding baby Noah, cuddling with Charlie, eating TONS of delicious holiday food items, and watching all my favorite movies with my sisters!
Classics like this will definitely be on the list:
Charlie Brown touches my heart. Every year my fam and I have a "Charlie Brown Christmas Tree," as we call it. It's a real tree with sparse branches, sweet smelling needles, decorated with love, and it's absolutely wonderful!
Also this is a MUST. I've been dying to watch it again! Enjoy the opening scene.
and who can deny this little treasure?!
Ok I didn't mean for this post to be all videos. Sorry. HA!
I was about to put up another video of "the best things happen while your dancing," but realized I should hold off or I'd end up putting the whole movie on here.
Christmas time is here!!
3 comments:
Love it!
i want you to know, i watched every video. i thought of your charlie brown moves and that one time you and elissa were in your room singing "sisters, sisters." i miss you and i love you and i'm glad we just talked on the phone for 47 minutes and 15 seconds.
also. I know you are busy, but blog again! I want to hear more from you. kloveyoubye :)
Post a Comment