Tuesday, April 14, 2009

rêver de toi




















Whenever it rains I want to listen to chill music and that means Jason Mraz {but I usually always want to listen to him. heh}. Classes ended today so I should be studying for finals, but instead I am just relaxing to the sounds of Jason. Keep it up Jason.

It's kind of sad when old friendships die due to change, neglect, being busy, or whatever it may be. I went to a double bridal shower tonight for my old roommate {what's with it being the season of engagement!?!??! Geez. But that is another story}. I saw the girls that I used to hang out with. We had some fun times back then and they were all great friends of mine. It was nice to catch up with them. It's just interesting because our lives just keep going even though we part ways. We are all growing, changing, learning. I feel like I know those girls, but not really. I can't really describe it. It was just an interesting dynamic.

So right now I am just ready for a change.

{pic found here. I highly suggest checking it out. I want those swimsuits}

4 comments:

Jim Urban said...

That water looks clear!!!!!!!!!

brooke said...

oh jason.
i love when you blog.
and also, when you sing rent.

Allie said...

somehow, you just hit on exactly how i feel about life right now. you never cease to amaze me.

Breanna Stutz said...

Kenj - i love you and your blog. You need to put up that box that lets me "follow you" like a creepy person so that I can always know when you update. K love you bye :)

p.s. our friendship will never die!