Thursday, February 26, 2009

undeniable joy
















Secrets are fantastic and I've loved having them, but it is now time for the big reveal{s}!!

Secret #1 {remember my excitement from this post}: Our RS split and I am now the new RSP! How crazy is that?! Sometimes I am still in shock.

AND

Secret #2: A special announcement!!!!! {I will be an aunt for the first time! Whoa! I am super excited about this fact. Also my sis and bro-in-law are so incredible. They will be great parents}

and as always,
much love

**********

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Both very amazing!!! :) So exciting!

Bethany said...

i'm giggling and getting teary at the same time! you are going to be the best rsp and the best aunt! i love you!

Katie said...

I don't think a better RS president could be picked :) Congrats to Bethany and Casey..they'll be wonderful parents :)

Claire said...

Oh, Kendra.

This calling is so fitting for you. It's your time to shine girl!

Mmm...love you!

Anonymous said...

yayayayay!
I totally guessed the baby, but I'm very excited for you concerning both.
love!

Jim Urban said...

Kendra,

RSP...do you realize how amazing this organization is?! You give relief to the society! This relief may be love, warmth, your Spirit, your heart, your help, your advice, your loving touch or hug, your guidance etc etc etc. All with help from your helpers you pick. You are on a mission...a mission of comfort and love...servants of Christ.

Janelle said...

"...you give relief to the society"
Haha! Oh Dad and his cheesy ways. Congats Kendra! :)