Thursday, January 8, 2009

panoche. faces. gelato.

making panoche with my grandma over break. it's my favorite dessert. now i appreciate all the work that goes into making it. i can see why we don't make it that often, but it is totally worth it. also some random pics with the fam and some amazing gelato. and for your pleasure a sweet little video, check it out! {sorry about the abundance of pictures}





















i am making this look easy

























the easy way:

















the finished product:



















mon père, hilarious:

4 comments:

Claire said...

Please do not ever apologize for an abundance in pictures.
I love them.
And videos.
Especially this one of your Dad :)

Unknown said...

oh the True Colors of Jim Urban!!! I love it! :)

Bethany said...

mmmmmm panoche. WHY do i miss the best things?! gloria's was glorious. and dad in the car- LOL! SUCH a classic!

Jim Urban said...

A side of myself few see. Ok I love music and I love to sing. At this very moment everyone wanted to sleep or have me be quiet...so I had to sing without voice. It was a fun and really nice trip to Provo. It was a blast...and you must find ways to entertain yourself on the 8 hour drive there and then back.