Holga love
If change is the spice of life then my life is the taco bell hot sauce flavor "fire!"
Remember last year? I was waiting, anticipating specific things that I knew would happen. Now I am waiting for things that I don't know will happen . . . yet.
Fall is sure to bring many spicy changes. I am ready to move on and experience new things. I am anxious.
Also I just really want a nap ;)
Remember last year? I was waiting, anticipating specific things that I knew would happen. Now I am waiting for things that I don't know will happen . . . yet.
Fall is sure to bring many spicy changes. I am ready to move on and experience new things. I am anxious.
Also I just really want a nap ;)
4 comments:
This is a striking picture, Kendra Love. Good job, Holga.
I'm beginning to realize (again) that change is just a constant and persistent thing. Life is just spicy. But knowing that doesn't ever seem to take away the bite.
I love you.
I'm here for you.
Don't worry, someday you will have 12 naps and won't be able to keep up :).
And I'm excited to go through these changes with you!!
kendra i LOVE your holga photos!!! they're beautiful. you inspired me to get one. and i love naps too. not knowing what will happen- that's what makes the future so exciting!
The future is a lot of beautiful things in store...and I am so excited to make the future great. You will do the same!
Post a Comment