I love those people that you haven't seen in months, but find time to call and chat every once in a while. We catch up on life. We laugh. We discuss. We feel. We listen and share in each others lives. It seems like no time has passed since the last time we talked. This guy has more faith and strength than anyone I know. After talking with him about anything, I come out stronger, more confident about life, and better able to meet the challenges of the day. I am always uplifted and left wanting more.
Last time we talked, we discussed opportunities (something that I have been trying to create more in my life). He said that we have the ability to create our own reality. Opportunities won't just come to us all the time, we have to make these opportunities happen. I am thankful for that reminder. I am thankful for his friendship. Ma centanté :)

{Beatles party '08}
Gosh you gotta love this guy, right?!
Love flows,
Kenj
*********
4 comments:
EEN!
Oh man. I loved this blog. And Ian. And I LOVE YOU. Like times a million.
(marryhim)
i tried to put that in some sort of code.
love you!
HAHA! elissa.
een sounds so familiar, but who dat is?
I am kind of envious of your curls :)
Post a Comment