Friday, October 30, 2009

she's so rad

C'est ma soeur Janelle!

This girl is so rad. Like seriously.

Let me tell you a little bit about her. She's freaking hilarious, super talented and artsy (see the pics she took and edited below or just check out her blog), she's great at thrifting, and probably the most considerate person you'll ever meet. Also she can beat me any day at the movie quote game.

Today is her birthday. Can you believe that she is 17 today?!

I love her a lot and I miss her tons.

I can't wait to chill with you on Thanksgiving Nelly!



4 comments:

Elissa said...

i miss her!!!!!!!!!

Bethany said...

love. agreed, a million times. we have the best sisters on earth. happy birthday nelly!

Jim Urban said...

She is so artsy she doesn't want your average car. Watch out world Janelle will be one that will be such a positive stand out in the crowd.

Vintage Sewing Susan said...

She is super duper :)