Friday, July 17, 2009

why i have the best friends. ever. part 1.

1. they each have something to offer me and i have learned so much from them

2. they are not afraid to be themselves, either when we are together or with others

3. they are all so talented

4. they are ridiculously funny!!

5. they are always intune with how you are feeling and are not afraid to confront you about it

6. they can make your day brighter just by coming home from a long day to see their beautiful faces

7. they listen. they care. the love.

8. they give you little suprises like visiting you at work or taping a special present on your door. {see below pics}


I can't wait to be with you girls tonight! Only 3 1/2 hours left!! I LUH YOU!





3 comments:

Claire said...

secret snow cone slurping, four girls on a tiny couch laughing, sunshine soaking, happiness having, glorified weekend enjoying.
That's what we're gonna do. 1:47:35.2 and counting.

brooke said...

:D :D :D :D
whyyyy do you make me so freaking happy.

Chioma said...

That is sweet. I'm jeal!