Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"no puedo vivir sin ti"

. . . without you girls. I can't live without you and I just want us to be together.


3 hours ago I felt nauseous and lightheaded. How unfortunate since I was so looking forward to new exciting adventures at work :( So I left work early and at this moment I am laying on my bed freshly woken up from a 2 hour nap. I am now eating wheat saltine crackers and drinking some water.

So now I have all this time on my hands today. Here are a few things I have been doing:

1. Nap. Check.

2. Celebrity watching {something I barely EVER do}.
I loved the rainy premiere! The big shocker for me was picture #11, my first reaction, "who is that stud?"{take a gander at #11 yourself and guess!}. Also I loved the "Accio Dan" sign found in the crowd of the last photo!

3. Blog stalking. Self-explanatory.

4. Looking at delicious food. Drooling immensely.
A few examples: homemade jams, rooster noodle bar in provo as seen through the eyes of Jonathan Canlas, delicious sorbet--the epitome of summer, etc.

5. Dreaming. hmmmm . . .

6. Looking forward to seeing my lovelies later today and waiting in eager anticipation for tonight's show!! {I am not the biggest fan of this season. I don't think anything can top season 2--benji, donyelle, heidi, and travis? yes please! but it is still my favorite show!}

7. Blogging. 4th of july pics to come . . . with a few other surprises as well ;)

1 comment:

Katie said...

8. being threatened by Katie with a knife