
I have been super busy lately and I only wish I had time to write something long and lovely. It is friday, which is fantastic! It has been very warm lately, which I love and it makes me ache for spring! Unfortunately it is snowing right now. I don't usually like snow, but I am glad that for the moment it is just flurries. It seems so magical and happy somehow.
Things that I am looking forward to:
*going home and being with the fam.
{smash burger, sewing with mom, movie nights, perfect happiness}.
*spring/summer in the 'clave
*reading for pleasure
*the future and what it may bring
Also I am currently content with the fact that there are things in my life that I must be doing. Things that I never planned on.
John 15:16
The end
*******
{pic via flickr}
1 comment:
Yes. Please come home soon! Get ready to watch lots of movies! :)
Post a Comment