Thank you Provo library for being so wonderful. I want to spend hours and hours within your wonderful halls and rooms and isles of bookshelves just reading all day. Thank you especially for the children's literature section where I can relive my childhood.
FREE books and movies! What a concept.
FREE books and movies! What a concept.
Also I love this video!
Did you know they shot 60,000 pictures for this?!
Did you know they shot 60,000 pictures for this?!
2 comments:
that video is beautiful! I love it! and I'm so glad you discovered the Provo library. I still have yet to do that. i love you a lot. i need to talk to you soon.
Sorry I haven't been on the computer for a while. I love your blog and am so glad to keep up this way. Hope all is going well this new semester. Love, G'ma
Post a Comment