hokulia shave ice co {found thanks to my sister bethany, here!}. hot saturday afternoon. photo shoot. sam and nelly, 2 tired efy girls. flava: passion fruit with ice cream.
I am so happy you introduced yourself! I am so glad to know you. Any friend of Kaylie's is a friend of mine. Even though I don't know her that well I feel she is my good friend, so through her, you are too. Thank you for the kind comment and for reading. And for giving me another jawesome blog to read too! Really. Nice to meet you. :)
4 comments:
i've got a feeling that many photo shoots are in store.
:) also why is it that you and everyone related to you is so good looking at all times?
jealous!! so fun you got to hang with nelly. and isn't that place so yum?!
Fun times! It was a summer trip to remember for a lifetime!
Uh Kendra!
I am so happy you introduced yourself! I am so glad to know you. Any friend of Kaylie's is a friend of mine. Even though I don't know her that well I feel she is my good friend, so through her, you are too. Thank you for the kind comment and for reading. And for giving me another jawesome blog to read too! Really. Nice to meet you. :)
Post a Comment